Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the Tuesday Mixtape

I'm starting something to motivate me to update more often. I'll put together the Tuesday Mixtape every week. It will collect all the stuff I've been listening to over the course of the week, both old and new. On a related note - I am loving the new Cursive album. I think they've done a great job getting back to form. Happy Hollow was a terrible record, but this one is on par with Domestica. Check it out if you're a fan of Cursive. Anyway, on to the mixtape:

Tuesday Mixtape Vol. 1
Public Image Ltd. - disappointed
These Are Powers - adam's turtle
Dr Octagon - general hospital
Modest Mouse - the waydown
the Invisible - monsters waltz
Mando Diao - high heels
Flight of the Conchords - I'm not crying
the Make*Up - is lies
Team B - tons of fun
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - dragon queen
Sad Day for Puppets - when the morning comes
Art Brut - dc comics and chocolate milkshakes
the Victorian English Gentlemens Club - a hundred years of the street
White Lies - farewell to the fairground
Grizzly Bear & Fiest - service bell
Cursive - let me up
the Juan MacLean - the station
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - if I had $1 for every stale song title I'd be 30 short of getting out of this mess

No comments: