Sunday, October 4, 2009

slow to update

Who cares, right?
Things have been busy in Portland, Oregon.
The Hurly Burly Spectacular opened last weekend. It's the goofiest show we've done yet. I love it a bunch. I am exhausted at the end of this show. This is not one to miss.
This weekend we had guests from Montreal Canada. Uncalled For is their name - and they did a two person sketch show called "Today is All Your Birthdays". It was fantastic!
It was their (Anders and Dan) first time in Portland. After the shows Friday night we took them to the Hawthorne Foodcarts and Anders got his Dino Tarot read. don't ask because I'm not even sure what the hell happened (or is happening in these pictures)
I am mailing my contract to Ubisoft to be a "Consultant Writer" for Rayman's Raving Rabbids 4 (which is awesome).
Things are in a good place right now. I hope it stays this way for a while!

No comments: