Saturday, February 27, 2010

a new Covers Collection

It's been a while since I've had a music post. I've been listening to a lot of older stuff lately. Mainly, stuff I used to listen to in junior high and high school. Instead of making a compilation of that music (which not many people will enjoy) - I thought I'd compile a new COVERS Collection. I've always been a fan of covers, so here's my early 2010 Covers Compilation:
2010 Covers
01)One Line Drawing - savory (jawbox)
02)Primus - making plans for nigel (xtc)
03)Robbers on High Street - cool it now (new edition)
04)J Church - last of the famous international playboys (morrissey)
05)Vampire Weekend - everywhere (fleetwood mac)
06)Elliott Smith - trouble (cat stevens)
07)Local Natives - warning sign (talking heads)
08)Mates of State - starman (david bowie)
09)the Faint - mote (sonic youth)
10)Parenthetical Girls - handsome devil (the smiths)
11)the Cardigans - iron man (black sabbath)
12)Matt Pond PA - holiday road (lindsey buckingham)
13)Grizzly Bear - he hit me (and it felt like a kiss) (the Crystals)
14)Antony & the Johnsons - crazy in love (Beyonce)
15)Lou Barlow - cold as ice (foreigner)
16)the Futureheads - hounds of love (kate bush)
17)Spoon - peace like a river (paul simon)
18)Of Montreal - friends of mine (the zombies)
19)Jawbox - cornflake girl (tori amos)
20)the Go Team! - bull in the heather (sonic youth)
21)the Last Shadow Puppets - in the heat of the morning (david bowie)
22)Lackthereof - what a fool believes (michael mcdonald)
23)Man Man - I'd rather go blind (etta james)
24)Koufax - steppin' out (joe jackson)
25)TV on the Radio - mr. grieves (pixies)

No comments: