Wednesday, May 14, 2008

work?

I finished my second job after losing my regular job on April 21st. I first tempted at a small, strange office in SW Portland for two days. I could have stayed longer, but it was weird and not creative at all.
For the past 3 days I have been working with Portland Center Stage - taking down the set at one of the main theaters in Portland... and helping to assemble and put up the next set. It was interesting work, creative and in theater, so that helped... but now that the set is up - I'm once again looking for work.
Instead of work though, everyone knows:

1 comment:

Matt said...

Until your jazzercizing ship comes in, Bob, you'll be stuck like the rest of us, doing pilates.

I like your review of Scarlett Johansson. Mostly, I don't think she has the greatest anything, but she's leagues ahead of Lindsay Lohan, and slightly behind Milla Jovovich (whose album "Divine Comedy" is actually pretty good).

You're a totally nonsarcastic cool.