Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Thank Yous

Another Thanksgiving is upon us, my second in Portland. I've been away from Chicago for over a year. I think about it and miss it every once in a while, but I would never have accomplished half as much if I had stayed there. I am very grateful for all my friends and family in Chicago - and equally grateful for all my new friends and family here in Portland. (I don't have pictures of all of you) Thank you to all the friends working with us in the Curious Comedy Theater. Everyone has worked (and continues working) so hard on keeping the theater moving forward, keeping the shows hilarious and keeping us all happy. I couldn't imagine a better group of friends to associate with.
My Family
You guys are always there for me and I don't always have the time to tell you how much I appreciate you being there. Thanks for raising me right and always giving the best possible advice and help when you can.
These guys The two of you mean everything to me. I must be the luckiest jerk in the world to get to come home to both of you every night. Thank you for making my world the best place around.
Chicago Friends Thank you to all my zombie friends in Chicago. Thanks for all the inspiration and everything I've learned. Thank you for helping shape me into me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I miss and love all of you.

No comments: