Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh Boy

I can't believe it's mid April already. Weather has been weird. I've been working a lot. Got my taxes done and am getting some cash back. We have a lot of plans for shows at the theater, as well as other extra videos and one-off show ideas... busy busy busy - if only we had audiences at every show.
When not working full time, I'm teaching improv classes, hosting the West Coast Open Court, performing in a super-fun kids show - and flyering for the theater. Not a lot of down time scheduled there. I have a lot of music I need to listen to, a dog to pay attention to, a tiny apartment to keep clean and a lady to keep happy. Things are busy.
Tell your friends to come to the Curious Comedy Theater. Doing our hilarious mainstage show for an audience of two is fun, but a little hard on the heart.

No comments: