Wednesday, March 14, 2012

California Home

I don't post on here anymore.
Who has a blog? Isn't Twitter and Facebook the place to be?
What are you, some kind of jerk?
Los Angeles has been great to me. The secret to making it work is to have a bunch of friends who move here first. Let them get the hang of it and then when you get here, you don't have to make the dumb mistakes they made right off the boat! Also - remember you have to get shit done for yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you, dummy.

I don't think I've ever gone this long without seeing live music. I think the last show I saw was Priory in Portland before moving... 7 months ago? Yikes. Who the hell am I?

I have made some great friends. Got on a new iO dct Team and am writing more than I ever have. It's good.

Here's something from the video sketch group I'm a part of, I co-wrote and acted in:

No comments: