Friday, March 30, 2012

Forward

4 months in.
I have accomplished a fair amount.
I'm on a DCT team at the iO West Theater, RIGGINS
http://ioimprov.com/west/io/teams/riggins

I am working at 200 S. La Brea casting studio.
Where I have a set day I work.
I got a raise in a month.
I'm meeting/working with a lot of great people.

I have a video sketch group, BBQ COMMITTEE
who has been featured on the front page of Funnyordie.com


Have an improv team TIGER BEAT who puts on some of the most fun shows
I have been a part of in a while. No pressure, just fun people playing together.

Aside from Tiger Beat, three of us have a 3 person group we accidentally named
STICKO BLANKO. We do patient and hilarious mono-scene style improv.
We'll be putting on more shows, I'm sure.

I am a part of two writing groups, which causes me to work on a lot of different
things.

I'm coaching an iO Class team we have dubbed "Spaceman's Promise".
I'm working with them on Detours and they are getting great at it.

I live in one of the shittiest buildings I've ever lived in,
but it's not forever. I know that.

I owe a lot to all the friends I have here. I've gotten so much advice and help every step of the way. I'm lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.

Los Angeles is great.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

No comments: