Friday, July 3, 2009

lack of updates

We're switching gears a little at the Curious Comedy Theater - and have been doing a lot more video stuff as of late. The Portland Neutrino Project is going to open again. We haven't done the show in over a year (and never at our theater) - so I'm spending a fair amount of time making sure that goes smoothly.
We are two weeks into the Curious Summer 15 Second Video Festival, where we post a new video every day of summer.

Make Someone's Day from Curious Comedy on Vimeo.


I've been busy putting these together. I forgot how much I enjoy making short films, as well as how much I enjoy working with premiere. It's a great video editing system.
make sure to check out
the curious comedy website every day for a new video. I think our current record of videos viewed in one day is 100, I'd like to break that.

No comments: