Thursday, September 30, 2010

Paris Recap 2

Of course these were in most of the places we stayed. I'm sad to say I never used one...

I saw a lot of fun signs around, which is what most of my pictures are of. Something about the signage of a different culture catches my eye. No walking with children allowed on this small street near Sacrecure.
All of the parks we visited have roped off/fenced off grass sections. People are not allowed to walk or sit on the grass in Paris. All the lawns are well manicured and have little paths cut through the lawns where you walk. In one small park where our apartment was, they even had a tiny section cut out for dogs.
and whatever it is you're thinking, just know that you do not have priority.
In La Maison de La Vache Qui Rit they had a lot of old advertisements all over the walls. This one caught my eye, for obvious reasons.
And while we were there we ate a lot of different cheese, but none of them were as tasteless as this kind... (Ha Ha). My body still has not come back to West Coast US time. I'm waking up between 4 and 5 AM every day. I should be asleep right now, but I can't. Damn you, timezones!

No comments: