Saturday, December 20, 2008

Favorite Tracks

Here's a collection of some of my favorite songs that are on albums not included in my top 10 albums of the year.
Adele - cold shoulder

04 - Cold Shoulder - Adele
Bombay Bicycle Club - evening / morning

Evening / Morning - Bombay Bicycle Club
Candie Payne - all I need to hear

.All I Need To Hear. - .Candie Payne.
the Dutchess & the Duke - reservoir park

01 Reservoir Park - The Dutchess and the Duke
Frightened Rabbit - the twist

Twist - Frightened Rabbit
while this wasn't released in 2008, I first heard this in 2008 and quickly fell for it.
Gotye coming back

Coming Back - Gotye
Human Highway - moody motorcycle

Moody Motorcycle - Human Highway (don't bother getting this full album, none of the songs on it sound nearly as good as this one.)
Noah and the Whale - shape of my heart

Shape Of My Heart - Noah And The Whale
Rahim - cities change

Cities Change - Rahim
the Shaky Hands - we are young

We Are Young - The Shaky Hands
the Welcome Wagon - sold! to the nice rich man

Sold! To The Nice Rich Man - The Welcome Wagon
Wolf Parade - bang your drum

Bang Your Drum - Wolf Parade
Young Knives - fit 4 u

01 Fit 4 U - Young Knives
songs from 2008 mixtape (2)

No comments: