Friday, December 5, 2008

Wintery


Anyone who has me as a gmail chat friend knows I'm feeling wintery lately. The weather is getting cold and more and more hot chocolate is getting consumed - and with that, I present my Wintery Mix
Andrew Bird - the water jet cilice
Decemberists - shiny
the Dismemberment Plan - come home
Grizzly Bear - marla
Mates of State - nice things that look good
Calla - stumble
the Welcome Wagon - half a person
Bjork - possibly maybe
Elliott Smith - between the bars
The Week That Was - everything's all gone quiet
Modest Mouse - perfect disguise
Dark Captain Light Captain - everyone we know
the Cure - lullaby
Bright Eyes - the center of the world
Jens Lekman - sky phenomenon
matt pond PA - in the aeroplane over the sea
Iron & Wine - fever dream
the Good Life - empty bed
Belle & Sebastian - get me away from here, I'm dying

No comments: