Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday Mixtape 2

Sorry I'm a little behind, if anyone cares. Here is the second installation of my 'this is my birthday and these are my favorite songs' compilation(s)
32 years old and these are my favorite songs
We Ragazzi - i want you to love me so much i can't stand up
fIREHOSE - brave captain
the Who - odorono
Andrew Bird - fake palindromes
Rainer Maria - breakfast of champions
Cursive - driftwood
the Decemberists - a cautionary song
the Extraordinaires - a proud salute
the Most Secret Method - hesitation
Frank Sinatra - bim bam baby
TV on the Radio - ambulance
Les Savy Fav - hide me from next february
Spoon - lines in the suit
Q and not U - we heart our hive
Scene Creamers - better all the time
the Smiths - handsome devil
Nat King Cole - walking my baby back home
the Teeth - ball of the dead rat
J Church - yellow, blue and green
Bon Iver - woods

No comments: