Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Mixtape 8: drrrrty

I know I'm not the best, most consistent blog updater - so thanks to you who read this. I also know that not everyone wants to download a mixtape every week, but it's something I enjoy putting together - so know that they're here if you ever need them. My friends that answered the questions will be getting their own mixes in the next few weeks. Thank you, friends.
This week's mixtape is drrrty. Songs I think are dirty, not always in a sexual way, but all across the dirty board of dirty, mainly in a garage-rock way. Enjoy here: drrrrty mixtape
Pleasure Forever - czarina
Scene Creamers - better all the time
the Kills - black balloon
McLusky - the world loves us and is our bitch
We Ragazzi - bels
Misfits - horror business
the White Stripes - in the cold, cold night
the Sonics - witch
Wolf & Cub - the loosest of gooses
Liars - we live NE of compton
Sunset Rubdown - swimming
Rick James - give it to me baby
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - man
the Monks - boys are boys and girls are choice
King Khan & BBQ Show - pig pig
Wolf Parade - it's a curse (demo)
Holly Golightly - in your head
R Crumb & his Cheap Suit Serenaders - see you in my dreams
Serge Gainsbourg - un poison violent, c'est ca l'amour
the Rapture - infatuation
the Pixies - ain't that pretty at all

No comments: