Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Mixtape: Frrriends 1

SEAN KELLEY this mixtape is for you. It's hard putting my friends mixtapes together... at least is was for Sean. While the two of us played in the Washington Generals and Our Feature Presentation together, I don't think we ever had a discussion about music - so I just used the information about Sean that I know and put together a compilation. My Sean information - He's from Boston. He's Irish. He's very intelligent. He likes the Dropkick Murphys. He gets told he looks like Topher Grace and Harry Potter more times than he likes. He's a great improviser. So with that, here's what I came up with for you (link: Sean Kelley Mixtape)
Rosebuds - back to boston
Ramones - psycho therapy
the Anomolies - employee of the month
the Dismemberment Plan - the ice of boston
Public Enemy - burn hollywood burn
the Pixies - dig for fire
David Bowie - the man who sold the world
Arcade Fire - brazil
Amanda Palmer (& Annie Clark) - what's the use of wond'rin'
Morrissey - irish blood, english heart
R Crumb & his Cheap Suit Serenaders - little rascals medley
Frightened Rabbits - my backwards walk
Pegboy - superstar
Radiohead - bangers & mash
the Pixies - caribou
My Little Pony - MacGyver blues
Modest Mouse - talkin shit about a pretty sunset
Of Montreal - springtime is the season

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Thanks Bob!