Thursday, April 3, 2008

playing favorites

There are a few bands I like to consider my favorites. While my taste in music generally stays under the 'indie rock' umbrella - I do venture out and enjoy some amazing hip hop music (De La Soul) and some crazy dancey music (Coconut Monkey Rocket) but for the most part I keep it safe with the indie rock.
I just found out that one of the dreamy indie pop bands that I consider to by one of my most favorites is also a favorite of Radiohead... considering Radiohead asked them to open a few of their American Tour dates with them.



Good job, Grizzly Bear. The world is now, officially your oyster.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'm sorry. I realize it's completely unrelated to the post you just left, but I just saw your signature up top, and heard it in your "wacky" voice, "This is Blob Bladeblog, blogging at you from Blogtropolis, Blappy Blogturday!" Hilarious.