Saturday, July 12, 2008

Internet Addict

I have been unemployed for over two months, which is not good for anyone or anything.
It has made me realize that I am an internet addict - and I don't really use it for much good. Sure, I email people and read news all the time, but ultimately it does me no good. I have applied for countless jobs online (if I had to count - keeping in mind I said 'countless', I'd guess twenty to thirty) and haven't heard back from a single one of them. My resume is not that bad, I've got a fair amount of skills. Bah, that feeling of uselessness setting in... how comforting.
On the plus side, I have discovered a lot of new music for free via the internet - so it's not a complete waste of time, or is it?

Hooray for me being a downer.
We also have a theater starting up - and just put our fall schedule together and are contacting everyone we wish to cast in those shows. Rehearsals will start in the next week. That's the sunny side to this gloom mountain.
One thing that hasn't changed...
I'm still twelve years old and stuff like this makes me laugh.

As well as this. I'm pretty sure this was the first season of Reno 911. I remember watching this at a rehearsal and laughing about it for days.


sigh.

No comments: