Thursday, September 11, 2008

Commercial

I was cast in a national (possibly international?) commercial for Rayman's Raving Rabbids 3. Funny, since I did some freelance writing for the game in January. Seems I can't get away from it. Weirdest thing about it - I'm not actively seeking it out, it's finding me.

I was on set for a total of 4 and a half hours. Everyone was very friendly. I got to pretend to play chess in a unique way. I can't wait to see how it looks.

On my way to the theater after the commercial shoot I walked by a home with a fenced in front yard. Inside that fence I saw something that looked remarkably like something I see every day.
I call him Arlo 2. He's younger and a bit pudgier than Arlo, but he was very friendly and cute... just like the Real Arlo.


RRR3 is supposed to be released in November, so I'll bet the commercials start airing in October. Be on the lookout for me in a striped yellow polo shirt and nice, tight khakis!
RRR3

No comments: