Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom

Today is my Mother's birthday. I know it's been over a year since I've seen you. I'm happy we get to talk once a week, or at least every other week. I know we're both pretty busy and you haven't been in the happiest of places this past year, but I'm glad to see things are working out for the best. I'm glad you have a job you enjoy. I wish you had more of a social life too, but that will come. You're a very sociable person.
I hope I can get you out here to Portland sometime soon. I know you will love it here. I want you to see this theater we're building and the great life Stacey and I have created out here... that sounds weird. We didn't create a life, but the lives for ourselves that we have/are continuing to create.

Happy Birthday, Pamela. I hope I make you proud. You mean a lot to me. I love you.
1981. I love those boots!

1 comment:

Missa said...

This post made me cry. Happy Birthday, Pammy!