Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Matt & Brandi visit

I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but I had a great time with Matt & Brandi while they were here. Being here in Portland a year, I felt like I knew enough about the city and had plenty of places to take them... like Ground Kontrol
The bar that is an arcade from 1989. So many great games, all a quarter. Brandi took both Stacey and myself to school on this game of Rampage.

Stacey didn't have too much fun at Ground Kontrol


I was glad they were able to spend some time here and visit. Next time they promised they'd spend more time in Portland... and they better.

2 comments:

Edison Girard said...

Ground Kontrol sounds like a very cool idea. Much like my pipe dream of opening an old-school arcade with skee-ball, puck-bowling, air hockey, vintage video games and tons of pinball machines.

I'd call it "TILT"

I think I'd fit in well out there.

Crescent said...

Hi bob! I have a CD to send you! Can you email me your address?

crescent.prah@gmail.com