Monday, October 27, 2008

apparently...

I have broken some blog rules when I posted links to leaked records on my blog. Anyone who is online can find any of the albums I posted links to - it's not all that hard to search out, but I guess it's illegal to have an easy place to download them from.
Guess I can only post my own mixtapes to download. Dumb Dumb Dumb.
Mix For Internet Police
01 J Church - Bomb
02 fIREHOSE - Brave Captain
03 Johnny Cash - 25 Minutes To Go
04 Public Enemy - Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos
05 Modest Mouse - Exit Does Not Exist
06 Beauty Pill - Lifeguard In Wintertime
07 McLusky - She Will Only Bring You Happiness
08 Dirty Projectors - Police Story
09 Interpol - Not Even Jail
10 Bishop Allen - Central Booking
11 Gang of Four - I Love A Man In Uniform
12 Gang Starr - Code Of The Streets
13 Misfits - Bullet
14 Pegboy - Strong Reaction
15 Les Savy Fav - Who Rocks The Party
16 Holly Golightly - You Have Yet To Win
17 Mission Of Burma - That's When I Reach For My Revolver
18 Fugazi - Long Division
19 Wilderness - End Of Freedom

I realize this is a little extreme a reaction to what happened, but it makes me feel better, so humor me.

No comments: