Friday, October 17, 2008

Barlo!

I haven't been able to spend as much time with my li'l muttly as I usually do (seeing as how I just opened a new Comedy Theater two weeks ago) - so I'm spending as much smush time with the little guy as I can.
Arlo's Mix
01 Q and not U - ten thousand animal calls
02 Primus - making plans for nigel
03 Iron & Wine - lovesong of the buzzard
04 R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders - little rascals medley
05 Modest Mouse - you're the good things
06 Deerhoof - snoopy waves
07 Grandaddy - stray dog & the chocolate shake
08 Johnny Cash - dinosaur song
09 the Futureheads - hounds of love
10 the Make*Up - don't step on the children
11 Pavement - best friend's arm
12 J Church - mary provost
13 the Incredible Moses Leroy - fuzzy
14 Decemberists - I'm sticking with you
15 Superchunk - hyper enough
16 the Boy Least Likely To - little donkey
17 Danielson - two sitting ducks
18 De La Soul - keepin the faith
19 the Zombies - friends of mine
20 Of Montreal - springtime is the season

No comments: