Saturday, October 18, 2008

for Stacey

Things have been pretty hectic on the home front over the past four months (or longer) - so I'm ready to get things back on track. I know I have been short and impatient with you a lot more frequently and I'm ready for that to stop now. You have put so much work into getting this beautiful theater off the ground. I can't believe everything you have done. You mean the world to me - and seeing as how we should be getting on more of a level/steady ground, it should be easier for me to figure out my moods, my blood sugar and anything/everything else that makes me a jerk. I want all of this to work out. I want our theater to be a success, I want us to be together and I want us both to watch that cute little mutt of ours grow into a grumpy old man dog. I'm sorry my moods have gotten the best of me lately. I love you.
Measure 3 - Matt Pond PA

No comments: