Friday, October 24, 2008

keep going and going...

There has been a lot going on in my world. Working part time at Kobos Coffee in NW Portland, Running a Comedy Theater, Teaching at a home school facility (where I teach two improv classes), Teaching a longform improv class at the theater, performing in the sketch show (Will Work For Change), doing tech for the longform musical show on Friday & Saturday nights, Tech for the awesome show that I directed on Sunday nights (POP!), performing in the kids show (Sometimes Toilet Water) on Sunday afternoons, and coaching two improv groups (Dopamine and Brown Chicken Brown Cow).

Is that enough?

I kinda miss spending my down time with this little guy (even when he's peeing he's cute), but mostly - I miss spending time with my lady. (and us together with our little guy).

No comments: