Monday, October 13, 2008

no time for music

Sheesh,
I feel like I've been missing out on a lot of good music.
I haven't seen a live show in months and haven't had time to sit down and listen to any new music at all. I spend a few minutes every day looking for new releases (trying to stay on top of things) but listening to any of them is not an option. I try to sneak new music into pre-show mixes that play at the theater, but it's not easy when I'm not familiar with an artist - to know what to play... so I feel like I've been using the same ol' standbys. I need to change it up.
Shows have been going really well. The show I directed, POP! (my version of Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind) got through 29 of the 30 "plays". It's a fun, high energy show I wish more people knew about.

No comments: