Sunday, November 8, 2009

Catching up to present time

Well, it's Monday, 1:33 am Paris time (Sunday, 4:33 pm Portland time) and I'm catching up with my activities. Seeing as how my phone doesn't work as a phone - I'm using it as a camera.
I arrived at CDG airport around 6:20 this morning. I eventually passed through customs (didn't take very long at all. The officer behind the desk asked "Where you from?" I said "America". He snarled a bit, stamped my passport and I went through) found my luggage and got on the RER train into Paris. Which is where I found this: Apparently the seats on the train are for: people with kids, one legged people, pregnant women, people with scoliosis and cool pimps that walk with canes and wear sunglasses. That's fun.
The section of Paris I'm staying in (again) is Bastille. And my hotel, believe it or not is le Pavillon Bastille (that was the dude that was in my room before me. I only think that because he left the hotel moments before I was able to finally check in).
Check out my tiny bathroom!
It's been great. I got all my work done and am ready to see what they have for me tomorrow. I will do my best to keep this updated through the week!

No comments: