Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Trip

Stacey and I will be traveling from Portland to Boston to Chicago around Thanksgiving. We're going to Boston to visit her family and will enjoy our thanksgiving feast with the Hallal clan. It's been three years since we've done that - so it promises to be a good time. I sure miss those kids.
On the 28th we'll be flying from Boston to Chicago to spend three days visiting my family (and all our friends) in Chicago. If you're reading this and would like to meet up, please email me (or us) and we'll be sure to schedule some time. We know there's not a lot of time in Chicago, so we'll do our best.

On December 1st, I'll be returning home to Portland and Stacey will be shipped off to New Jersey (of all places) to work for a week. Good luck with that.

No comments: