Saturday, November 14, 2009

flight home


Charles de Gualle.
taking an 8 hour plane ride from a timezone 9 hours away does weird things to your mind.
At this point in my trip I finally found the idea I was looking for the day before. The perfect idea for the story and the ending to the game. So I got out my little Rabbid friend and wrote it out.
He also kept me entertained along the way. I don't think I spoke to a single person on that plane ride. I suppose, on international flights you're never sure what language the people around you speak - so it's best to keep quiet.
Finally, we landed in DC and I had a 4 and a half hour layover before my 5 hour trip back to Portland. I arrived at my home around 9:45pm Portland time and I could hear Arlo barking from behind the front door. I think he missed me.

No comments: