Friday, November 13, 2009

Paris recap

The work part of the trip is over. Well, not really. I still have to write everything up and finalize it - but all the ideas are there and copious notes are all over my computer and luggage. I had a great brainstorm idea on my flight back to the US this morning - and here I am in the DC Airport (again) writing it down and updating the blog. This work week went by quickly. How crazy.
Paris hasn't really changed much. In fact - the people that work in the hotel we stayed at two years ago were still working there. Cedric and Nino were awesome (though really busy) while we were there. It's too bad we didn't get to spend more time together. I like working with those guys.

VOL means "to fly" and all these tiny boxes are filled with metallic insects made of bottle caps by an artist in Paris. This installation was up at a restaurant across the street from Ubisoft. It wasn't something you see every day in a small middle eastern restaurant.

No comments: