Sunday, November 8, 2009

some updates from the plane

Portland time: 6pm -
According to the little map on the screen in front of me, I'm about halfway to Paris. Over the Atlantic Ocean traveling at 678 mph at 37000 feet.
I wonder why traveling is such a tiresome activity. I'm not actually doing anything. I should be doing more ("work" work - the whole reason I'm going to Paris in the first place) but, I'm not. I'm over 100 pages into the Klosterman book and it's getting a little repetitive.
Maybe I'm just tired.

Portland time: 7:45pm -
900 miles away from Paris. I've got about an hour and a half of travel, but I'll be landing in the Future! Take THAT, Portland!
I got a fair amount of "work" done and feel good about 75% of it. I've got another day to bring that up. I'm confident it will be fine. At the time of my arrival, I've got some time to kill (4 hours) before I can check in to my hotel (see previous post) I'm taking the train into Paris from CDG Airport. I need to find an electronic converter so I'm able to plug my computer in.

No comments: