Wednesday, November 11, 2009

French Blockbuster!

As I walk around Paris there is a movie poster I see more than anything else. I know it is a comedy and I know exactly what the movie is about. I've established the entire film in my mind based on this single poster I see everywhere. Tresor is this little dog's name (it says so in diamond studs across his little collar). He is a sweet little bulldog puppy. The pride and joy of the female lead (played by Mathilde Seigner) and she loves this little scamp dearly. The male lead (played by comedic superstar* Alain Chabat) has been bother mrs. Seigner for months to go out with him. Of course she has finally agreed to go out, but as luck would have it - she just got a new puppy and boy oh boy is he a troublesome little Tresor! Mr. Chabat spends the majority of the movie getting into all sorts of hijinx due to that "Damn Dog, Tresor!" - and all he wants to do is 'the business' with this lovely lady. He will never get to do the business because of Tresor! Damn Dog!
I'll bet it's hilarious and full of surprises.

*I have no idea who Mr. Alain Chabat is, so there is no proof or truth this title.

No comments: